Resources for those who followed MBCL training and received a password. Click on the course or training you have followed:
- MBCL Foundation Course or Retreat (Audio Files, Worksheets)
- MBCL Teacher Training Module 1
- MBCL Teacher Training Module 2
- charterforcompassion.org. The Charter for Compassion is launched by Karen Armstrong. Everyone who signs the document supports the call for compassion as a core value for today's world.
- www.congresintegralepsychiatrie.nl/English/. Information on conferences organised by the Center for Integrative Psychiatry, with downloads of presentations and papers.
- http://compassionateliving.info/. Site of Frits Koster and Erik van den Brink with agenda of international training activities for health professionals and a register of MBCL trainers.
- www.compassionatemind.co.uk. Site of the Compassionate Mind Foundation, founded by Paul Gilbert to promote wellbeing by the scientific understanding and application of compassion. Paul Gilbert is professor in clinical psychology and author of The Compassionate Mind. His work is a source of inspiration and gave scientific grounding to MBCL.
- http://fritskoster.com/. Site of Frits Koster offering information on activities and publications regarding Buddhist psychology and mindfulness.
- www.institut-fuer-achtsamkeit.de (German) and www.institute-for-mindfulness.eu (English). Sites of the Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA), which currently offers German and English-language teacher-training programs in five European countries in mindfulness-based approaches such as MBSR, MBCT and MBCL.
- www.mindfulness-secular-retreats.org.uk/ Site offering high quality secular retreats offered by The Mindfulness Network, UK.
- www.mindfulselfcompassion.org. Site of Christopher Germer, clinical psychologist and author of The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion, with information on mindful self-compassion and free audio downloads for practice. His work greatly supported the development of the MBCL course.
- www.mitgefuehlspraxis.de. German site of Christian Stocker with information on MBCL and courses in the Frankfurt region.
- www.rickhanson.net. Site of neuropsychologist Rick Hanson, author of Buddha’s Brain, with very accessible information on how the practice of meditation and compassion can change our brain.
- www.self-compassion.org. Site of Kristin Neff, author of Self-Compassion, with extensive and up-to-date information on research into self-compassion. Most papers can be downloaded. Her work offered important data to scientifically underpin MBCL.
- www.sharonsalzberg.com. Site of Sharon Salzberg, meditation teacher and author of Loving Kindness.
- www.stillmind.org. Site of Daniel Zandt and Thiruvarangan to introduce meditation into the modern lives of busy people. With helpful information on guides and resources.
- www.tarabrach.com. Site of Tara Brach, clinical psychologist, meditation teacher and author of Radical Acceptance, another source of inspiration for MBCL. We gratefully adapted a number of her exercises for the course.
- www.passaddhi.com. Site of Marjo Oosterhoff on Passaddhi Meditation Centre in Co. Cork, Ireland. She is a meditation teacher, organises retreats and professionally translated our book on MBCL into English.