Downloads & Links
Downloadable resources for those who followed MBCL training and received a password. Click on the course or training you have followed:
- MBCL Foundation Course (Audio Files, Worksheets)
- MBCL Teacher Training Module 1
- MBCL Teacher Training Module 2
- MBCL Teacher Training programa español
Audio samples of MBCL practices can be found
on the site of The Mindfulness Network UK, click here,
and on Insight Timer. Click on the title:
- Breathing Space with Kindness
- A Safe Place
- Breathing Space with Compassion
- A Compassionate Companion
- charterforcompassion.org. The Charter for Compassion is launched by Karen Armstrong. Everyone who signs the document supports the call for compassion as a core value for today's world.
- www.congresintegralepsychiatrie.nl/English/. Information on conferences organised by the Center for Integrative Psychiatry, with downloads of presentations and papers.
- http://compassionateliving.info/. Site of Frits Koster and Erik van den Brink with agenda of international training activities for health professionals and a register of MBCL trainers.
- www.compassionatemind.co.uk. Site of the Compassionate Mind Foundation, founded by Paul Gilbert, professor in clinical psychology, to promote wellbeing by the scientific understanding and application of compassion.
- http://fritskoster.com/. Site of Frits Koster offering information on activities and publications regarding Buddhist psychology and mindfulness.
- www.institut-fuer-achtsamkeit.de (German) and www.institute-for-mindfulness.eu (English). Sites of the Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA), which currently offers German and English-language teacher-training programs in various European countries in mindfulness-based approaches such as MBSR, MBCT and MBCL.
- https://www.mindfulness-network.org/ Site of The Mindfulness Network, UK, Serving the mindfulness community and general public through supervision, retreats and training courses.
- www.mindfulselfcompassion.org. Site of Christopher Germer, clinical psychologist, with information on mindful self-compassion and free audio downloads for practice. His work greatly supported the development of the MBCL course.
- www.mitgefuehlspraxis.de. German site of Christian Stocker with information on MBCL and courses in the Frankfurt region.
- www.rickhanson.net. Site of neuropsychologist Rick Hanson with accessible information on how the practice of meditation and compassion can change our brain.
- www.self-compassion.org. Site of Kristin Neff, associate professor in human development, with extensive information on research into self-compassion. Most papers can be downloaded.
- www.sharonsalzberg.com. Site of Sharon Salzberg, meditation teacher.
- www.stillmind.org. Site of Daniel Zandt and Thiruvarangan to introduce meditation into the modern lives of busy people. With helpful information on guides and resources.
- www.tarabrach.com. Site of Tara Brach, meditation teacher.
- www.passaddhi.com. Site of Marjo Oosterhoff on Passaddhi Meditation Centre in Co. Cork, Ireland. She is a meditation teacher, organises retreats and translated our first book on MBCL into English.